07 June 2014

Before we kiss



The day that I got this book I had to read it right then. I was supposed to be cleaning and organizing costumes and sewing stuff but I had to read this book. When I started reading this book, I could not put it down. I was just going to read a little and the next thing I knew I was done. I am a big fan of the Fools Gold Series that Susan Mallery writes. I really enjoyed this visit to Fools Gold and catching up with everyone there. The way Susan writes makes you feel like you are a part of this community and that the characters are your friends and neighbors.

I just love the story of Dellina and Sam. I have been looking forward to the story about Sam since he first came to town. I just loved meeting Sam’s parents. They were a hoot but I did feel sorry for Sam since they seem to have no boundaries most of the time. I was glad that Dellina is finally getting her happy ever after. As always the “boys” were a hoot and I am looking forward to Jack and Kenny’s story too.

It was so nice to see all the folks from Fools Gold again. I just love all the folks in Fools Gold. This book will make you laugh, cry and even read faster because of the suspense of some of the scenes. It is great how all the women in the town support each other thru their ups and down.

I am really looking forward to more stories from Fools Gold this year. I would definitely recommend this book to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment