14 June 2014

I love you more than the world will ever know!! Daddy.....


No matter how old i get, no matter how often i stay out with friends, no matter how far i move away with my husband, no matter how many children i have, no matter how many grandchildren i will have....
daddy, i will still be your little girl!





A dad is someone who


-Is a daughter's first love
-Will be there for you no matter how bad of a mistake you've made
-Will stand up for you when you need him
-Will give you their hugs and shoulders to cry on
-Promises you that you will always be his little girl
-Loves you so much and will sacrifice whatever it is to make you happy again





A father is supposed to be the one man who will never give up one you ...

I've loved one person unconditionally. He's the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I'll ever know...he's my father.









No comments:

Post a Comment